Fertility pills – an effective means to make your dream come true
Family – is the most cherished dream for many people around the world. Nevertheless, there are different reasons why it is difficult or impossible to create a family. One of such reasons is infertility. It is the inability to conceive a child in a natural way without using contaception. Not only women, but men as well might encounter this issue. The main causes of infertility in women are ovulation disorders and physiological problems, such as blocked fallopian tubes.
None the less, there is also a great number of treatments, drugs and techniques which provide and opportunity, and for some people the last chance, to make the dream come true. Speaking about pharmaceutical side of this issue solution, there have been created and examined a great number of generic and brand pills, injections, gels and other drugs that help to conceive.
Following are the common drugs for infertility which are produced in the form of tablets or capsules:
- Aromatase inhibitors – the class of drugs used to treat cancer, gynecomastia and female infertility – these are fertility drugs that work by inhibiting estrogen production in a female’s body. Aromatise inhibitors are usually used as fertility tablets for PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), however, not all women with such diagnosis have difficulties conceiving. The representatives are: Femara and Letrozole.
- Insulin-lowering medications – prescription fertility drugs (for example, Pioglitazone Hydrochloride, Metformin Hydrochloride, Actos, Glucophage, etc.) which are used to treat PCOS, characterized by chronic anovulation and hyperandrogenism.
- NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) – Bayer Aspirin tablets are also used to treat infertility. In particular, the medication increases the blood flow to the pelvic area, this in its turn helps to thicken the lining of a female’s womb. Thus, it’s creates favourable conditions for an embryo implantation.
- Dopamine Agonists – fertility boosting tablets of this class, such as Dostinex Cabergoline and Bromocriptine, work by affecting dopamine receptors which results in reducement of prolactin level and triggering woman’s ovulation.
- SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulator) – include following generic fertility meds: Tamoxifen citrate and Clomiphene Citrate. These drugs are prescribed by fertility specialists in order to increase the number of eggs if undergoing IVF treatments and also to treat PCOS symptoms.
- Progesterones – are the best oral fertility drugs which help women to increase progesterone hormone levels. Its deficiency may result in difficulties conceiving or a miscarriage. One of the most effective fertility drugs which are prescribed to elevate the aforementioned hormone levels in the body is Progesterone 100 mg Capsules.
To sum up, there are numerous medications which are used to treat infertility in men and women or to help maintain pregnancy. It is hard to distinguish which are best fertility pills as there are numerous factors which influence the ability to conceive a child. It is recommended to get professional help in order to define the cause of infertility and get a necessary treatment.